Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I signed up with PayPal to pay off a few Ebay purchases (one large one at $1685). All went smoothly, got the account, paid all purchases off. The day after my last transaction PayPal restrcited my account for unknown reasons. Sellers recevied an email stating: we're reversing your transactions because you may've been a recipient of fraudulent funds. I was asked to fax in my picture ID and recent bank statement. I've done that FOUR times. No response, no communication, account locked-up with $2300 I will probably not see for months (if ever). AuctionWatch.com has a great message board on PayPal. Unfortunately I discovered it just a little too late. DO NOT EVER USE PAYPAL.

Witold
Buzzards Bay, MA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paypal/nationwide/quit-paypal-my-account-locked-up-13118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPal