Complaint Review: Payscape Advisors

• Payscape Advisors
    729 Lambert Dr., Atlanta, GA 30324
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States of America

Payscape Advisors Joel Darby, Major Market Accounts Hidden fees, nondisclosure of fees Atlanta, Georgia

*Author of original report: Refund Processed

*Author of original report: Potential Refund

I signed up to use the services of Payscape Advisors to process credit card payments for my new company. I was emailed a 5 page document to fill out and return. Two of the pages I was told to "disregard". I signed a sheet stating that I agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the agreement. I never received the proper "Terms and Conditions" page of the agreement. I received a page that was Terms and Conditions for Leased equipment, and since I did not lease any equipment, I was told to disregard that page. I just requested to cancel my account with them. They just took $495.00 out of my bank account as an "early termination" fee, pursuant to clause #23 on my Terms and Conditions page...which I have never received or seen. I was just informed that since I signed the page stating I acknowledged the "Terms and Conditions" I have no recourse and they get to keep my $495.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/payscape-advisors/atlanta-georgia-30324/payscape-advisors-joel-darby-major-market-accounts-hidden-fees-nondisclosure-of-fees-atl-970080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Refund Processed

AUTHOR: LABS LLC - (United States of America)

As of today, 11/21/2012, Payscapes has refunded the money for terminating my account with them. I am satisfied with their actions to resolve my grievance.

Potential Refund

AUTHOR: LABS LLC - (United States of America)

This was my original complaint. I have since been contacted by the company, Payscapes, and they assure me that I will be issued a full refund of the fee I was charged. I will update this information when the refund processes to my account, in 7 to 10 business days.