Complaint Review: Penn Foster

• Penn Foster

Internet
    USA

Penn Foster Horrible Nightmare! Internet

When I enrolled at Penn Foster everything went very smoothly, I received all my information and my books on time.  After a few weeks, I noticed that my essays were not being graded in the "grading time" they had told me.  It started taking weeks to get grades for some things. I complained about it numorus times, both via email and telephone.  No one cared, they simply brushed me off and told me that they were really short staffed.

I finally made the choice to transfer all my credits to WGU, however I still needed Penn Foster to grade 5 essays before they would even send my proctor tests to me.  I had a deadline to meet at WGU to have my credits trasferred, and I told PF many times about my deadline.  They didn't care! While I was speaking with one of the representatives there at the school about my credits, he stopped me and stated that I would have to make my payment in full in order for me to get any information from the school.  REALLY? I am asking about my academics and all you can care about is money!?

I completely lost all resepect for anyone there, and the school itself.  It has been a nightmare, but I need to finish because I have already spent over $1,000 for their "certificate of general studies".. I can only hope that WGU will actually honor those credits...coming from a crappy "school" like Penn Foster.

Do NOT go to Penn Foster, worst school ever!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/penn-foster/internet/penn-foster-horrible-nightmare-internet-1136032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content