Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2007

• Reported By:Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin
Perfect Term Papers
765 6th Ave Nationwide U.S.A.

Perfect Term Papers Term Paper Scam New York

*Consumer Comment: What ?

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This website promises to write you a custom write term paper, promise you will get it before your deadline and 100% non-plagiarized papers.

Well I got my paper after paying 105.00, it was totally copied word for word from some websites I found. The reference page had references of books and none of these websites that I found which were copied word for word. The paper didn't have any of the information cited in the body and was absolutely 100% plagiarized unlike they promise. I sent it back to them and got a reply saying they would revise the paper. When I got it back it was the exact same paper but it had some cites in the body. Which where another problem arose because they said I would have it back in 24 hours which I didn't and I got it after my deadline. So basically they gave me the total opposite of what they promise.

They actually have a statement that says:
All papers come with a 100% money-back guarantee. If you can prove that your paper is not custom-written according to your instructions, we will issue a full refund. Customer satisfaction comes ahead of everything else.

But when I email them telling them all the websites which I found my paper copied from word for word and proved that it was plagerized and told them I received it a dollar late and it didn't matter because I couldn't use a paper that is copied word for word from websites I got no reply. I searched there website info and this is all I could come up with for contact information, because of course on their webpage you can only contact them by email.

Sue Pinson 765 6th Ave NYC, NY 21547 (215) 334-6641

I have found other people on the internet after the fact that have had the same problems with these people. I hope we can find them and do something about it. I would really like my 105.00 back!

Edwest
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2007 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/perfect-term-papers/nationwide/perfect-term-papers-term-paper-scam-new-york-291885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Term Papers

What ?

AUTHOR: Prissy - (U.S.A.)

You're trying to buy your way through school by purchasing a term paper to pass off as your own ? Then you think YOU'VE been ripped off ????? Shame on you. Well, if that IS your real name that you posted with your report, I can only hope that your instructors take notice and go over your future submissions with a fine toothed comb. I trust you received the grade you deserved for this submission - a great big ZERO !!!