Complaint Review: Perk Med Spa

• Perk Med Spa

, FL
    USA

Perk Med Spa Fraud, treatments did not work, untried staff The Villages Florida

Told me that my fat would be reduced, found out from a trainer from Ultrshape, that happend to be in shop on one of my sessions, that the girl that was doing these treatments was doing it all wrong. The next day she was fired.

I told them after calling up to find out everyone was let go and new management was taking over and they would make restitution by doing treatments over. I said I would go and talk to them, because I want my money back. They ripped me off for close to 7000.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2017 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/perk-med-spa/fl/perk-med-spa-fraud-treatments-did-not-work-untried-staff-the-villages-florida-1405865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content