Complaint Review: Personal Choice Outfitters

• Personal Choice Outfitters
    25560 W. Hwy 85, Suite 6
    Buckeye, Arizona
    United States of America

Personal Choice Outfitters PCO Intl LLC, SCAMMERS - FRAUD ALERT Buckeye, Arizona

*General Comment: I had similar experience.

Avoid PCO Intl, LLC dba Personal Choice Outfitters, www.personalchoiceoutfitters.com.

Company has a history of falsely advertising merchandise as in stock when it is not.  BBB - F.

Credit card charged.  Unresponsive to emails.  Merchandise never shipped.  Chargeback issued by credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/personal-choice-outfitters/buckeye-arizona-85326/personal-choice-outfitters-pco-intl-llc-scammers-fraud-alert-buckeye-arizona-1001725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

I had similar experience.

AUTHOR: Roberto164 - (United States of America)

I ordered a Springfield Armory 1911 pistol from Personal Choice Outfitters on September 10th, 2012.  The item was supposedly in stock. My credit card was charged.  I went through the same routine of primarily phone calls that went unanswered, emails that were not responded to and occasional phone calls that got through to the company. The few times I talked to the company I was told the pistol would be shipped in the next week or two.

Three months later, with the firearm still not shipped to me, I had my credit card company pursue an investigation and my money was refunded.  I would advise the consumer to avoid Personal Choice Outfitters. There are numerous reputable firearms dealers out there.