Complaint Review: Pet Harmonics

• Submitted: Mon, December 30, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013
  • Reported By: BarbaraYoung — Mesa Arizona
  • Pet Harmonics
    229 Meadowview Circle Dr.
    Paxinos, Pennsylvania
    USA

Pet Harmonics Santus-Biotex fraud, thief, do not do business with these people, no return Paxinos Pennsylvania

Degenerative-Myelopathy.com is a rip off.  Their website says 100% money back guarantee but will not answer 1 email.  Oh - they don't list a phone number so I cannot call them.  I've been trying to get a return/response since 10-7-13, and three months later, still no response.

My vet suggested I not use the product they sent to me for DM.  I was desperate and ordered this before I did all the investigation.   Trying to save you $144.71.   Don't do business with Pet Harmonics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pet-harmonics/paxinos-pennsylvania-17860/pet-harmonics-santus-biotex-fraud-thief-do-not-do-business-with-these-people-no-return-1111612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content