Complaint Review: PETER SCHATZBERG, MIAMI,

USA
  • Phone: 610-368-3520
  • Web:
  • Category: Drunks

PETER SCHATZBERG, MIAMI, Contentious, Rambunctious, Ignorant, Arrogant, Uncultivated SOUTH BEACH Florida

People like this need to be reported. I joined MQI, MODEL QUALITY INTRODUCTIONS, a dating agency that claims to have quality men. This was the worst introduction & date I have ever had in my life. I don’t keep my expectations too high in hopes to give someone a chance and have a long term relationship. He was such a arrogant a--, self-absorbed, egomaniacal CREEP.He has the worst manners and was very loud and rude over dinner. He was bragging that he dates much younger women and takes advantage of them.

Peter lied about his age. I am not interested in dating a 60 year OLD man.

Why would Model Quality Introductions introduce me to someone like this? MQI allows all women in free. But, they still promise to arrange dates that also meet the women’s criteria. [continued below]....

.....

People like this need to be reported. I joined MQI, MODEL QUALITY INTRODUCTIONS, a dating agency that claims to have quality men. This was the worst introduction & date I have ever had in my life. I don’t keep my expectations too high in hopes to give someone a chance and have a long term relationship. He was such a arrogant a--, self-absorbed, egomaniacal CREEP. He has the worst manners and was very loud and rude over dinner. He was bragging that he dates much younger women and takes advantage of them, while he kept putting his hands on me! Horrible experience.

Peter lied about his age. I am not interested in dating a 60 year OLD man.

Why would Model Quality Introductions (CRAIG DONALDSON) introduce me to someone like this? MQI allows all women in free. But, they still promise to arrange dates that also meet the women’s criteria.

PETER SCHATZBERG is a TOTAL CREEP!

(((REDACTED)))

PETE@DRPSCHATZBERG.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2017 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peter-schatzberg-miami/south-beach-florida-33139/peter-schatzberg-miami-contentious-rambunctious-ignorant-arrogant-uncultivated-sout-1360215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content