ED Magedson – Founder
PetLand Novi, MI27200 Novi Rd Novi, Michigan USA
PetLand Novi, Michigan Petland sold me an inbred "puppy mill" dog, but insisted that they do not do business with puppy mills Novi Michigan
I purchased my Lhasa apso from Petland novi in 2008. Each year since, several genetic issues have come up:
1) he herniated a disc in his back, but without any incident
2) he is allergic to everything. He is now prescribed a prescription dog food & allergy tests have been conducted. Knowing what we know now, my vet & I believe his allergies began as early as the age of 1
3) this past spring, he developed bladder stones which required surgical removal
4) he was recently diagnosed with an abnormally small liver and will spend the rest of his life on medication
5) he has two rows of bottom teeth & bowed legs. He often gets ear & eye infections.
I am the most protective dog mother & my vet believes that the only way to explain all of my Dog's issues is puppy mill origin. I have saved every vet bill since day one. Furthermore, I researched the "breeder" from which my dog came, and everything that surfaces warns 'puppymill."
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2014 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/petland-novi-mi/novi-michigan-48377/petland-novi-michigan-petland-sold-me-an-inbred-puppy-mill-dog-but-insisted-that-they-1148293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.