Complaint Review: PH Media LLC

• PH Media LLC
    www.phmedia.com
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

PH Media LLC Unauthorized charge to bank account Oklahoma City Oklahoma

Ordered a bottle of Acai Berry for $7.95. Never received the product and now one month later they are charging my bank account $89.95 without my knowledge or consent.

I have made several attempts to call their customer service department, but when I press 2 for "customer service" I am immediately disconnected. I have also attempted to press 1 for "sales" but I again get disconnected after a short holding period.

Stacey
Palmdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ph-media-llc/oklahoma-city-oklahoma/ph-media-llc-unauthorized-charge-to-bank-account-oklahoma-city-oklahoma-409303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content