Complaint Review: Pharmacycards.com

1 Broad St.
    Regina, Saskatchewan
    Canada

Pharmacycards.com ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Regina Saskatchewan

This company has multipul addresses depending on who you talk to at the 866 # listed on your bank statement (They answer 'CCR'). The one they gave me was 1 Broad St., Regina, Saskatchewan 54R8G9. They fraudently debited my bank account for $139.00. The operator I spoke to said the funds would be reimbursed at the close of business that day (3-24) and I could call and verify in 3 days.

He explained that Pharmacycards.com sent a mailing (to an address I moved from) stating that my account would be debited for a service unless I sent back a form telling them not to. I have no clue how they got the account number, what service they wanted to provide, or why their letter wasn't fowarded to my new address.

Donald
Ft. Pierce, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2004 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pharmacycardscom/regina-saskatchewan-54r8g9/pharmacycardscom-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-regina-saskatchewan-85306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content