Complaint Review: Picture me studio

120 Frances lane
    Beaver dam, Wisconsin
    United States of America

Picture me studio Took family pictures Beaver dam, Wisconsin

I took my three children to picture me studios for pictures and spent over an hour there and got everything done and she even told us that store wasn't closing.

So I spent $268.96 on pictures and I never received any pictures.

I have called several times to get no answer and emailed over six times and have gotten no response, and now I have no pictures and am out almost three hundred dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/picture-me-studio/beaver-dam-wisconsin-53916/picture-me-studio-took-family-pictures-beaver-dam-wisconsin-1043771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content