Complaint Review: PictureMe Portrait Studio

• PictureMe Portrait Studio
    4300 RIB MT. Drive
    Wausau, Wisconsin
    United States of America

PictureMe Portrait Studio Got portraits taken, went to pick up pictures and store was permanently closed. 888# won't pickup. Wausau, Wisconsin

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: incorrect

I went to the PictureMe Portrait Studio located in Walmart and had my Grandson's pictures taken and paid for them the same day. I received a call saying the portraits were ready to pick up on Thursday and went to the store on Friday to pick them up. The store was permanently closed!

I went to the Walmart Customer Service and they were unaware it had closed until they looked for themselves.

I called the 888 number that was on a sign at the portrait studio 3 times. All 3 times I was on hold for over 30 minutes and finally hung up. I also went on their website and emailed them. No answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pictureme-portrait-studio/wausau-wisconsin-54401/pictureme-portrait-studio-got-portraits-taken-went-to-pick-up-pictures-and-store-was-per-1041161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

incorrect

AUTHOR: Ks - ()

Considering the company closed wednesday night at around 7:30 their is no way somebody called you thursday morning since i was employed by them and went to work thursday morning (at a different studio in another state) and wasn't able to clock in.

The company didnt bothered to inform all the employees, they called the head managers to give them the news and it was then the managers duty to give the employees the news....my manager missed the call and also showed up with me thursday morning, we spend about 15mins trying to figure out why we couldn't clock in because it said our password was wrong, we ended up calling our DM who told us the company was closed.