Complaint Review: Piercing Pagota

• Piercing Pagota
    South W S Young Drive
    Killeen, Texas
    United States of America

Piercing Pagota Zales Unless your looking for added stress, buy your jewelry else where Killeen, Texas

So I went to the mall to buy my daughters some earrings something I do often. Except this time the lady who claimed to be the store manager told me in order to get the buy one get on half off, I had to buy the warranty they offer for both sets of earrings.

I asked her to show me in writing and she said, it is a new policy, not yet on the signs. I told her if it wasn't in writing they can't make me get the warranty to get the half off deal. So then decided to try to refuse me service. After I asked for the corporate number she told me they were closed and then called security trying to get me booted from the mall.

Security showed up as I was on hold with a very OPEN customer service line. The lady at the 1-800 number was very nice, called the store to talk to this "store manager" the "store manager" told her I was trying to get buy one get one half off on clearance, and while I was buying a pair of clearance earrings, I was also buying two regular priced earrings. I ended up getting the half off one of the regular priced items because this is NOT their policy.

The best part about all this is the district manager did call me back, and instead of being customer serviced minded accused me of yelling and cursing at the lady, she said customers and security guard had told her I had. Now if I had cussed and yelled at the mall in front of security I would have been escorted out. Even though this lady was lying with every word that came out of her mouth I never cussed or yelled. So if customer service is important to you, buy your jewelry elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/piercing-pagota/killeen-texas-/piercing-pagota-zales-unless-your-looking-for-added-stress-buy-your-jewelry-else-where-ki-952143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content