Complaint Review: Pitsawfun

• Pitsawfun
    3422 Old Capital Trail Suite 1514
    Wilmington, Delaware
    USA

Pitsawfun pitsawfun.comKH Media LLC They offer a media hosting service where you cannot download any songs. Also, they will not charge your card for a trial membership fee, then I log into my bank and there is a charge from them without my authorization. They try to automatically charge you $36 after 5 days. WATCH OUT! Wilmington Delaware

I browsed to this website looking for some music to download. They wanted my credit card in order to do it, I was hesitant, but could not find any way around it. After I gave my credit card information I still could not download the advertised songs that they displayed to me and redirected me to an additional area where I could only play music on their website.

I immediately tried to cancel my membership because I did not want this unreputable brand charging my card for any reason. Online there is a $1 conveneince fee to do it online, or you can call in, which I did to cancel my membership.

A couple hours later I checked my bank information and they did charge me even though I tried everything I could for them not to charge me! This is a scam website just trying to collect your money with no useful service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pitsawfun/wilmington-delaware-19808-6192/pitsawfun-pitsawfuncomkh-media-llc-they-offer-a-media-hosting-service-where-you-cannot-d-1105438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content