Complaint Review: Planet Cyber Computer Repair

11928 Ventura Blvd.
    Studio City, California
    United States of America

Planet Cyber Computer Repair Rip Off and Fraud Studio City, California

Long story short, I was physically assaulted by a worker there at the Studio City Planet Cyber.  I paid to have a hard drive transfer and they didn't do it successfully.  I tried to leave with my things after ALREADY PAYING and he tried to make me sign some release form.  I refused and he grabbed my things - some fell to the ground - he was physically trying to keep me from leaving the store, followed me to my car, then tried to keep me from leaving the parking lot.  I filed a report with BBB and my CC company.

After my CC company refunded my money, I received a call from the guy that assaulted me and he said "Don't f*** with me, I know your address, come to the store, sign the form and give me my money back  or you are going to be sorry."

If you want to be ripped off, assaulted, not get your computer fixed, and be threatened over the phone - go here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/planet-cyber-computer-repair/studio-city-california-91604/planet-cyber-computer-repair-rip-off-and-fraud-studio-city-california-525096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content