Complaint Review: Playerauctions.com

Internet
    United States of America

Playerauctions.com PlayerAuctions is a Scam Internet

* : Unsubstatiated Report

I bought an account from Playerauctions about 6 months ago for 450 dollars. They garentee 100% lifetime protection if the account is ever taken back by the origional owner. Well I just recieved an email saying they do not have enough information to give me a refund. But with no other explination  of what other information they needed. The account was taken back on Augest 5th that same day I notified playerauction and was told they would email me a questionaire. That same day I answered the questionaire and sent it back and waited the 15 days like playerauction said. When I did not hear anything on the 15 day I used their online support to see why I have not heard anything and was told they never recieved my email. Ok I said giving them the benefit of the doubt and asked if I could resend it while I was chatting the the playerauction repersenitive. They recieved it this time and said it was moved to an esclated  status and this issue will be taken care of soon. The next day I recied an email asking a few more questions and I answered them and sent it back. Another day went by and I didn't hear anything so I used they online support again and the person I talked to said they did not recieve the email again. So I sent it again and wait until the customer service person said they received it. Today I hear they can't give me a refund. So do not use this site to buy accounts 100% scam! So I waited 26 days for nothing and lost $450 dollars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/playerauctionscom/internet/playerauctionscom-playerauctions-is-a-scam-internet-487615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1

Unsubstatiated Report

AUTHOR: PlayerAuctions PR - (USA)

Hi Kim,

I am the Communications Manager here at PlayerAuctions. Unfortunately your claim can not be substantiated as no username is given, and no order ID is given. It is thus impossible for us to followup on your complaint.

Kindly,