Complaint Review: PMA CONSECO

• PMA CONSECO

, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

PMA CONSECO TOTAL RIPPOFF CC, Pennsylvania

yeah I was hired by jimmy tomko and worked for shropshire and rob in Pittsburgh.    I have 30 years in this business and gave it a shot on a whim.  they run you all over at your expense to accounts that died years ago. In the meantime they take any accounts that may produce some income. I made 4000 in a few months but was spending the same amount on motels gas food gifts etc etc ect.

So I quit when I couldn't see anyone making the big bucks.  Three months later they are demanding  1500 in an "outstanding balance according to contract".  Of course I got no statements and I cant get access to what I am being charged for.  Now they will screw up my credit by turning it over to a credit collection company.

run far and fast from this company.  You may be the one in 100 that makes it with this company but you will still be underpaid and run ragged. The other 99 will have thier credit ruined. Really.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pma-conseco/-pennsylvania-/pma-conseco-total-rippoff-cc-pennsylvania-799731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content