Complaint Review: PMA, INC

401 S. Locust Street #104
    Denton, Texas
    United States of America

PMA, INC Door to Door Magazine Sales Scam Denton, Texas

I purchased a 'subscription' from EAA in October of 2005. The receipt said to allow "90 to 120 days for delivery." I contacted the company to ask about my subscription when I had waited 176 days to receive my first issue.

The phone number on the receipt had been disconnected and I got nowhere thru the website, so I mailed a letter. After waiting for almost 6 months for a response, I was contacted by a man named Thomas who explained that the company had sold out to the company he worked for and that his company would make everything right.

I faxed him a copy of the receipt and the cancelled check, but never heard any more from him or received a refund. The phone numbers I have found for EAA are all disconnected, and 5 years later, I am still out my $46.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pma-inc/denton-texas-76201/pma-inc-door-to-door-magazine-sales-scam-denton-texas-675529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content