Complaint Review: Poetry.com / Noble House Uk

• Reported By: carrollton Texas
  • Poetry.com / Noble House Uk
    Unknown
    Internet

Poetry.com No Greener pastures for poetry.com Poetry.com poetry@poetry-email.com Internet

For a few months now I have been contacted by e-mail from poetry.com. I had written some pretty good poems and stories and wished to get published as most writers do. So I entered one of my poems into the poem contest.

I was happy when they responded that they liked the poem Greener Grass and wanted to print the poem. For it is the poem I wish everyone would read.

Then the catch. They wanted money. Not only for the book that my poem was or is published in, but; for the Editors Choice crystal award that I had won, the, trip to Las Vegas for their annual convention $300.00 + and now I have been honnored again with the outstanding achievement crystal award and ISP award madallion free of charge if I accept the nomonation of distinguished member for only $168.00 and $28. + for shipping.

I wish to thank you Ripoff Report. For as I first entered that contest I did the search. And your web poped up with alot of info I needed to read.
I might be broke but momma didn't raise no fool!!!! I am in touch with a real publisher now. Thank YOU!

Daryl s.
carrollton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2008 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/poetrycom-noble-house-uk/internet/poetrycom-no-greener-pastures-for-poetrycom-poetrycom-poetrypoetry-emailcom-internet-374506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content