Complaint Review: Premier Benefits - Buyer's Union - Premier Movie Pass - Call One Unlimited

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2005
  • Reported By: Chesapeake Virginia
  • Premier Benefits - Buyer's Union - Premier Movie Pass - Call One Unlimited
    1442 E Lincoln Ave, Box 361
    Orange, California

Premier Benefits - Buyer's Union - Premier Movie Pass - Call One Unlimited Ripoff! Dishonest Billing practices Orange California

I received a telephone call from this company on 3/29/05 between 4:30pm & 5pm. They said I would receive $200 in coupons thru UPS to be used in either Macy's or Wal-Mart stores.

They went on to say that my account would be charged "only $3.95" for this coupon package. Then they stated that I would receive a calling card. I was to be charged $119.90 for this card only if I activated the card.

Well, I checked my bank account today and saw that they had taken the $3.95. They also took it upon themselves to take another $3.95 and also charged me the $119.90. I was furious.

I went straight up to the bank. They told me they could do a return on these "checks" because I caught it within 48 hours. I will be closing my account so these scam artists can not simply go & take money from me whenever they choose.

My suggestion to anyone who reads this report is that they keep an eye on their bank account and/or close their account as soon as possible. We need to fight people like this who have no decency whatsoever. They are the scum of the Earth.

William
Chesapeake, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2005 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-benefits-buyers-union-premier-movie-pass-call-one-unlimited/orange-california-92865/premier-benefits-buyers-union-premier-movie-pass-call-one-unlimited-ripoff-dishone-137668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content