Complaint Review: Premier Maritial Arts

• Premier Maritial Arts
    206 MOUNT ZION RD
    Florence, Kentucky
    United States of America

Premier Maritial Arts Michael Peterson I was scared for my son! Florence, Kentucky

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wow...

I signed up with Premier Martial Arts in Florence, Kentucky. The person signing me up, Michael Peterson, told me I would be on a month to month basis, and didn't have to sign any contracts. Without realizing what I was signing, I apparently signed a one year contract to fork over $120 a month for something I just wanted to try out. At no time did I EVER want to sign any contract lasting any period of time.

After I assumed it would be a month to month contract for my son I decided to go ahead.  After a couple of months of training I started talking to my son about the program and what he liked about it.  He relayed sexual tones to me and what scared me most is this Karate school has stay overs which he participated.  I became very cautious and looked up and did a historical background check on Mr. Michael Peterson of Florence Kentucky.  What showed up is he has a very serious criminal background and he is involved with children.  There is a current on going investigation of him and his girlfriend with their children which involves molestation.  I urged anyone knowing of this school to do the same as I have done.  I was very surprised to find this information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2010 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-maritial-arts/florence-kentucky-41042/premier-maritial-arts-michael-peterson-i-was-scared-for-my-son-florence-kentucky-644209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wow...

AUTHOR: Heretoverify - (United States of America)

The events in this report are fraudulent, and the person responsible for this posting has never been involved with Premier Martial Arts Academy. Reports have been filed, and they are now under investigation by local law enforcement as well as the local FBI.