Complaint Review: Premier Premium Corp. - USBI -Telliss Communications _ Integretel Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2004
  • Reported By: forest park Georgia
  • Premier Premium Corp. - USBI -Telliss Communications _ Integretel Inc.
    PO Box 155579
    Fort Worth, Texas

Premier Premium Communications - USBI - TELLISS - Integretel ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing modem hijacking Internet

The only new information I can add to all the other Rip-off Reports is the company name of Integretel Inc. My modem was hijacked 11/22/04 and the international calls started on 11/25/04. After going on line and trying to cancel all the pop-ups that kept showing up my computer would either lock up or disconnect. Since I'm not savvy on IT problems, I had to have an expert clean up my system. (local service) said they would mark the calls for investigation and they would not show up on my future bills; (long distance) said they would delete the charges.

I got the automatic e-mail response from "george" at PPC and have reported them to the BBC. I called Integretel and spoke to CHAD who gave me a run around, would not give me the adress of the company, and got very indignant when I used the word d**n. After calling the USBI number, and going through the voice mail selections, all I keep getting is a busy signal. Let's all take the suggestion to notify the feds about these leaches.

Richard
forest park, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2004 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premier-premium-corp-usbi-telliss-communications-integretel-inc/fort-worth-texas-76155-5579/premier-premium-communications-usbi-telliss-integretel-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-b-125108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content