Complaint Review: Premium Advantage - credit Services& Trac Guard

• Reported By: kihei Hawaii
  • Premium Advantage - credit Services& Trac Guard
    177 Main St Suite 403
    Fort Lee, New Jersey

Premium Advantage credit Services & Trac Guard ripoff & bank account pillaging Fort Lee New Jersey

received a phone call from premium advantage credit card co. telling me the card I had applied for had been approved. since I had applied for the Advantage Card(0% interest, etc. etc.) I was stoked. However as the call progressed I started having doubts about the offer, but ended up giving them my bank account #.

A couple of days later, I called my bank and tried to stop any payment of my $299.95 application, or whatever, fee. The bank said they couldn't help me since I could only remember the advantage part of the name.

Well, the fee hit my account, along with my trac-guard roadside service which I had never ordered. I went into my bank and luckily one of the managers jumped on his computer, and the chase began! It turns out that once they have your account # they can and will go into your account whenever they want, using several different methods besides just E.T.s etc.

Jeff
kihei, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2004 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/premium-advantage-credit-services-trac-guard/fort-lee-new-jersey-07642/premium-advantage-credit-services-trac-guard-ripoff-bank-account-pillaging-fort-lee-ne-114745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content