Complaint Review: Pressler And Pressler, LLC

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Pressler And Pressler, LLC Sean SHADY parsippany, New Jersey

I get a letter in Dec 2009, to pay a debt.  I then contacted the former credit card company who they sold the account too.  The credit card company CCC says they have no files for me any longer citibank. They only have my name and it refers them to Pressler and Pressler, LLC [P and P]  so I send off a letter. I get a call a fw days later from Sean,  Nolast name only phone ext. He is rude so I am also. He states that I am speaking to a law firm, so I respond, so.  I had asked me to send me my balance that the ccc sold off. since the ccc claims they habe no records. Plus  I asked for in writing what the relationship is between P and P and Midland Funding, LLC  which is located in the same office.  My guess it's  another name same owenership. Because a law firm can't hold debt accounts, but they can represent a cleint, that is Midland Funding, LLC.  LLC = limited libality company. you can't sue a person only the company.  so it's one in the same for these 2 companies.  Acually for a law firm that's really dumb that they would have the 2 names in the same office, easy give away. so on paper it's another seperate but who gets paid is the same.

so I am still waiting on Sean's reply. He claimed it would take a few months. Yea so he can play games. I am prepaired for their games.  People more your assets around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pressler-and-pressler-llc/parsippany-new-jersey-/pressler-and-pressler-llc-sean-shady-parsippany-new-jersey-571448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content