Complaint Review: Pressler & Pressler, Palisades Collection, New Century Finance

• Submitted: Wed, May 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 08, 2008
  • Reported By: Roselle New Jersey
  • Pressler & Pressler, Palisades Collection, New Century Finance
    16 Wing Dr,
    Cedar Knolls,, New Jersey

Pressler & Pressler, Palisades Collection, New Century Finance Brought accounts and lied about it, and would not show me any proof that the accounts were mine's even after I denied it. Cedar Knolls, New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: I hope this helps!!

Pressler and Pressler,aka, Palisades collection aka New Century Finance is a lying , un-reputalbe company which I know for a fact pays off personnel in the court offices to take their cases. They have attempted to sue me, and I answer everytime and ask for proof and they have none. They have ruined my life, my credit, my health because of their unethical behavior. I feel that I have no win against them, the courts and judges are all linked with them and they know that, so that is why they go on doing what they do to innoncent people who are victims. They claim, that I owe Verizon, I am still a verizon customer,they claim I owe 2 banks, one of whom I still am a account holder. They are even harrassing my 78 year old mother who has suffered a severe cerebral stroke, and is just hanging on to her life...They have no morals , no scrubles and I cannot take them anymore. I will go to the President if I have to, to stop them...They can not keep doing this to people.

Yolanda
Roselle, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pressler-pressler-palisades-collection-new-century-finance/cedar-knolls-new-jersey-07927/pressler-pressler-palisades-collection-new-century-finance-brought-accounts-and-lied-a-333933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I hope this helps!!

AUTHOR: Keven - (U.S.A.)

Ok so Pressler and Pressler are taking advantage of us Tax Payers and ripping alot of people off........Well I got answers and I have ways for us to fight back!!! I got some great legal advice and they are now directing me into the right direction.

I also found out that these Levy's that they are putting against people's bank accounts are either being done 1 of 2 ways............They are either hacking into the government system or they are paying people (MOLES) that work in these Banks to look people's information up and supply them to Pressler and Pressler. There is absolutley NO WAY, they could get your bank information unless you had written them a check from that account!!!!!!!!!!! I know, cause I am going thru this myself and I work for a Major Bank.

Judgements are being placed against consumers without them knowing, they are levying accounts without any fair notice and its out of control. They are trying to garnish wages......the funny thing is, when you try to get information from them about the debt, where it's from...they give you no information. They are very rude and the only thing they say is, you owe money and we will get it from you. I have recorded conversations, and its truly amazing...........so here it is.......this is where we stand together:

file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office, do a search for your state and file a complaint.

3rd file a complaint with the FTC:

4th file a complaint with the BBB:
www.bbb.org

It's needs to stop and they need to practise fair. I am not saying if it is a legit debt owed not to pay it, but it needs to be fair and they need to work it out the right way, not illegally.

This company needs to be stopped........I am sorry we all have to go through this, but we have rights too.