Complaint Review: Prestige Financial

• Phone: 801-844-2376
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Prestige Financial Defamed, badgered Salt Lake City Utah

We are financed through Prestige Finacial. A week and a half before our payment was due they started calling our references. Sometimes calling up 9 times a day.

My husband called the number that they had been leaving with our references and left two messages and left a return phone number. No one ever returned the call.

One day after our payment was due a lady named Mary was calling our references again. Stating the she was looking for her car. I myself called the next morning and I was told that they could not discuss the loan with me for my name was not one the account. My mother in law got calls from a guy named Daniel the same day.

A few hours later I recieved a call from Mary stating we needed to make a automated payment or they were going to come and get the car. I told her that we mailed the payment and that they should have it already. She responed that she could shred the check or send it back but she needed the payment ithin 15 minutes or she would send someone out to get the car.

When on the phone with my husband she said that she had been trying to reach us and was unable too. She responded saying that she never got any messages. She said that she did not believe him and called him a liar.

He said that he was aware of their rebutation and she reponded that as far as she was concerned that he shouldn't have a loan through them because his job history was unstable.

He said that he only bettered his career because he had left one job for one that paid better all arouond. She continued to say that if we did not make the payment with in 15 minutes she was sending some one for the car.

I can't believe that they allow their employees to treat customers like that. Allowed to belittle people.

Misskandy
puyallup, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prestige-financial/salt-lake-city-utah/prestige-financial-defamed-badgered-salt-lake-city-utah-315529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content