Complaint Review: Prestige Sales USA - Prestige Sales LLC

• Prestige Sales USA - Prestige Sales LLC
    PO Box 82430
    Internet
    United States of America

Prestige Sales USA - Prestige Sales LLC Mispresentented themselves, took a post-dated check when they were not suppose to, did not tell me that I would receive the items in up to 120 days, when I ordered it for a x-mas gift. Also sales r Internet, Internet

On 12-7-9 sales contractors came to my door and were selling different books, dvd and such for a school project.

I ordered a set of 5 educational books for a x-mas present.   They tried to encourage me to pay with cash and I refused.   They assured me that they would arrive by x-mas.   I said I wanted to post-date the check as I had just had knee surgery and was able to get to my bank to deposit the proper funds and they said I could post-date it for 1 week, which according to the paperwork was not allowed.   It says specifically that post-dated checks are not accepted.    Well they accepted it, which was their wrongdoing

The 2 boys also stated that in good faith, that were instructed by their grandmother to a simple "chore" around the house that needed done for the customer placing an order.   I said I had some simple yard work that they were going to come the following Sat. morning to do.   They never showed up.   I should have never been so nieve, but I was trying to help them out with the school project and their points towards a trip to London.

The check just cleared my bank on 12-24-09 for $58.   I paid $5.00 cash, so the total due to me is $63
I have since e-mailed the company and I got a response that said: Our records indicate that this order is still processing.  As stated on your receipt, your order should arrive within 120 days of the date of the sale.   As it also states on your receipt there are no verbal agreements recognized.    A formal complaint will be lodged against the independent contractor concerning your allegations.   If you have any further questions, please contact us.   There is no phone # to call them.   I faxed a copy of all my paperwork to the BBB at  800-602-264-1721

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2009 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prestige-sales-usa-prestige-sales-llc/internet/prestige-sales-usa-prestige-sales-llc-mispresentented-themselves-took-a-post-dated-che-545548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content