Complaint Review: Prestige Travel Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, October 03, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 03, 2011
  • Reported By: JustaTravelGal — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
  • Prestige Travel Systems, Inc.
    4802 Gunn Hwy Ste 158
    Tampa, Florida
    United States of America

Prestige Travel Systems - PTS Club Members, PTS Travel PTS Travel Scam Alert Tampa, Florida

This company is a fraud. I jumped through all 101 hoops they required for me to book my vacation. They cashed all my checks and still won't answer their phones or emails. I'm disgusted with the level of customer service or lack thereof.

When you call it goes right to voicemail. When you email you get a response saying they'll contact you within 24 hours and they NEVER do. If you leave  voicemail - no one gets back to you.

I'll be filing a formal complaint and contacting my credit card company about the money they owe me. They cash all my checks but don't exist beyond that. They will take your money and give you nothing in return. DONT TRUST THEM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2011 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prestige-travel-systems-inc/tampa-florida-33624-6377/prestige-travel-systems-pts-club-members-pts-travel-pts-travel-scam-alert-tampa-flori-784316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content