Complaint Review: PrestigeFinancial.INC

• PrestigeFinancial.INC
    38884 Decatur BLVD.Las Vegas Nevada
    Columbus, Georgia
    USA

PrestigeFinancial.INC Lewis P HenrySteve JonesJoyce Smith I am a RN have been waiting for 5 yrs for disability I do enter contests The Frauds got zero $ & all my hope Las Vegas Nevada Georgia

I recieved a letter dated 9-23-13 with the letter head of Prestige Financial INC. The letter informed me that on May 6,2013 that the serial number attached to my name had won 2nd place. The letter continued that the contest was organized by the National Retailers Federation and Global Retailers Federation and Sweepstakes Inc.

The author continued the Prestige Financial had been assigned by the sweepstakes organization to inform all winners and pay them their winnings. Along with the letter was a check issued by AFLAC Headquaters in Columbus Georgia. The check was from the JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. for the amount of 3,500.00 $. The instructions were to begin my claim processing by calling Steve Jones or Joyce Smith at 1-707472-8780 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-3pm.

Mr Henry was so compassionate that he assured me the remainder of my 50,000.00 would be delivered by UPS or Fedex . In fact he was so concerned that he cautioned me not to act on my letter ie my check so as to avoid cases of missapropration and mishandling of prize monies.

Me the "lucky winners" just had to fill out the portion at the bottom of the letter. First Name Last Name Address and telephone number. This form was to be given to the UPS delivery person. OH I almost forgot plus  check the yes box stating "I am the person mentioned on the check and the name,address and personal info was correct.

As I mentioned before I am a R.N. who has worked since the age of 14. However I have not worked for the past five years and I am still waiting on a favorable decision for my Disability claim. So these frauds never got a dime from me but I must admit they took all  my hope.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prestigefinancialinc/columbus-georgia-31999-0001/prestigefinancialinc-lewis-p-henrysteve-jonesjoyce-smith-i-am-a-rn-have-been-waiting-for-1094960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content