Complaint Review: Printing Men

• Printing Men
    44 Goodmark Place Unit #15
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

Printing Men RanySinia Took money for printing, then vanished Toronto Ontario Canada

I saw an ad for this company on Kijiji and ordered 5,000 flyers from them on August 9, 2013. I paid for redesigning and typesetting via PayPal and Interact money transfer and was told my order would be ready in 3 - 5 business days.

I contact the company on August 15 and received an email from Sonia saying she would let me know when I could pick up my order and contact me "shortly".

As of August 19, 2013 I have sent 6 emails, called a dozen times and left several voice mails, but the company has refused to contact me and has not told me anything about my flyer order. I am left to conclude that I will not see my flyers or a refund at all.

My experience with this company has been very bad and I can't give them a positive review. I had hoped things would go well as I was looking for a new printer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/printing-men/toronto-ontario-m9w6n8/printing-men-ranysinia-took-money-for-printing-then-vanished-toronto-ontario-canada-1077112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content