Complaint Review: PrivCo

• PrivCo
    134 West 26th Street
    New York, New York
    USA

PrivCo Sam HamadehLindsey Rotschild Scheduled 2 Days of Job Interviews, Canceled, and then Requested Additional Appointments New York New York

A complete waste of time.  The company's staff is unprofessional and not reliable.

The company completely wasted two days of my time.  Lindsey Rotschild, the Office Admin, sent emails requesting a two hour conference call with Sam Hamadeh, the company's CEO, followed by additional interviews the next day.  She also asked me to confirm the interview dates and times, which I did.

I called Sam for my first interview but he did not answer the telephone.  I left him a voicemail and called again but he did not respond.  I called Lindsey, the Office Admin, to confirm.  She told me to call again, and to send her an email if Sam did not respond.  I called a third time but did not receive a response.  I contacted Lindsey as requested who told me to wait for her to respond until she could confirm my interview time.  I waited the entire afternoon but did not receive a response.

I called the office at 5 PM and spoke with Eric who told me I should keep waiting to find out about my interview time, and if I did not hear anything to continue waiting.  I told him to cancel my interviews because the company was a waste of time.  I regret scheduling appointments with them.

Do not do business with this firm.  They are a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 03:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/privco/new-york-new-york-10001/privco-sam-hamadehlindsey-rotschild-scheduled-2-days-of-job-interviews-canceled-and-the-1140058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content