Complaint Review: pro lift serum

• Reported By: angie — wantage Other
  • pro lift serum

Linlithgow, West Lothian, Select State/Province
    United Kingdom

pro lift serum charged me 84.71 without my knowledge Linlithgow, West Lothian, United Kingdom

I ordered some pro lift serum and some pro lift glow from an American company as they were a free trial.  It was not made clear that you had 14 days in which to try these products out.  Today 3rd April 2013 i checked my bank account and noticed that a payment had been made to them for 84.71.  I went to the company's web page and noticed (under the terms and conditions) that they will charge me 84.17 unless i cancel the subscription.

I had no idea that i had been signed up for a subscription. Its disgusting that this company can do this.  It should be made very clear to the buyer as to exactly what they are paying for.  No where on the web page does it say you have a 14 try out period! I have contacted my bank to get this payment cancelled for the future. The serum does not even work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pro-lift-serum/linlithgow-west-lothian-select-stateprovince-eh49-7yh/pro-lift-serum-charged-me-8471-without-my-knowledge-linlithgow-west-lothian-united-kin-1040315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content