Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, April 07, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: Scott VD — Escalon California USA
Progressive Automations
Unit 13 - 11171 Horseshoe Way Richmond, British Columbia United States of America

Progressive Automations Never shipped product - charged my credit card, lies Richmond, British Columbia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

02/24/2011 Ordered item that was described as "in stock" on website

02/25/2011 "Anton Makarevskiy" calls from Progressive Automations to tell me the part is out of stock but will be in within 8 business days.

03/23/2011 Item never arrives, I email asking for an update, never get a response.

03/31/2011 I call Anton, he says the order shipped yesterday and that I'll get an email confirming 15% off the purchase price.

04/07/2011 Item  never arrives, "15% off email" never arrives - I call Anton: he says he'll email me tracking info for the item.  I said I wouldn't hang up until I received the email, finally it arrives, with an erroneous completely made up UPS tracking number.  He can't explain, can't confirm the item actually shipped, can't explain why I never received the 15% off.  I canceled the order.

This company lies, takes your money, and hopes you forget to check your credit card statements.  It's a one-man scam show of Anton.  Read Ripoff Report #700733 against Progressive Automations by CDF Sales (Sebring Florida USA) - exact same story as mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/progressive-automations/richmond-british-columbia-v7a-4s5/progressive-automations-never-shipped-product-charged-my-credit-card-lies-richmond-br-715108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Automations