Complaint Review: Property Upsurge

• Property Upsurge
    501 railroad ave
    pittsburg ave, California
    USA

Property Upsurge my car was illegally towed out of my parking stall. which was requested by management pittsburg ave California

My first report is in regaurding my.car that was illegally towed out of my parking stall. in the month of september I had just purchased a honda accord,

I had a family emergency therfore I had to leave for about a week when I returned my car was gone. I thought it had been stolen.

I was in the process of calling the police when I thought let me call the tow company that is listed outside on the gate.

I spoke wit the gentleman that towed my car. he mentioned that he was called out by mangement. so I go into the office. this where the frustration began they had no knowledge of this tow.

so I call property upsurge explain my situation to tracy she began to talk to me like she crazy talking about I shouldnve been gone so long and that there is nothing they can do cuz they didnt make the call.

I am not giving up if someone can help please contact me this story goes on an on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/property-upsurge/pittsburg-ave-california-94509/property-upsurge-my-car-was-illegally-towed-out-of-my-parking-stall-which-was-requested-1122156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content