Complaint Review: ProPSD Coders

• ProPSD Coders
    Madison St.
    Gillespie, Illinois
    USA

ProPSD Coders Michael Helvey scam, programmer, developer, website design, stole money, bogus, fraudulent, elance Gillespie Illinois

*Author of original report: He did the same thing to our company

I hired Michael Helvey of ProPSDCoders via eLance to do a website redesign job for my small business. The initial evaluation call went well and he seemed to know a lot about web design. He required a $500 deposit to be made on eLance to begin work and since the phone call seemed legit and his skills seemed legit, I naively paid him. The long story short, no work was done and he disappeared and did not return my calls and e-mails. Michael Helvey is a scam artist and I found other reports on RipOffReport about him and his other bogus web design companies. Do not trust this man as he stole $500 from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/propsd-coders/gillespie-illinois/propsd-coders-michael-helvey-scam-programmer-developer-website-design-stole-money-bo-1078243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

He did the same thing to our company

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

He went under the name Michael Helvey / Mike Helvey as ProPSDCoders.com on eLance and took me for a $500 deposit to start website design work and then he never did anything and vanished on me. He did not return any e-mail or elance message and I lost $500. I'm trying to hunt this person down now and I think this is his current address:

Mike Helvey
115D Madison Street
Gillespie, Illinois 62033

Mike Helvey is a scam artist. Mike Helvey Scam. ProPSDCoders Scam.