Complaint Review: Protection One/Bellsouth Security

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007
  • Reported By: Pensacola Florida
  • Protection One/Bellsouth Security

Pensacola, Florida

Protection One/Bellsouth Security ,No Security System can work is they know how to get in! Pensacola, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Please respond Lola

In making a trip, I had purchased BellSouth Security System/Protection One. I am a woman that lives alone and had problems of someone stealing petty things out of my garage and yard.

Well, somehow I believe they had found a way to get in my house with the security on. I was horrified to find two male combs in my bathroom and it looked like someone had been taking showers. I am not crazy and I can tell that my things had been rifled through. A neighbor also had hooked into my sprinkler system and was stealing my water. I wanted a camera to catch someone but the communication had broken down. There were too many other problems and I did what anyone else would do. I moved. In leaving I was told that if they want to get in, they will. Please do not waste your money on BellSouth Security. I just got my final bill of over $700.00 to end my contract and I truly feel ripped off.

Lola
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2007 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/protection-onebellsouth-security/pensacola-florida/protection-onebellsouth-security-no-security-system-can-work-is-they-know-how-to-get-in-290154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please respond Lola

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

Lola,

I would like to assist you with your concerns; however, I am unable to locate your account at this time. Please contact me utilizing the below information, so that I can locate your account information with Bell South Securies and ensure that your issues are resolved in a timely manner. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,