Complaint Review: Providian Fiancial

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Providian Fiancial rip-off Pleasanton california

I have never been treated so rudely in my life. Monica from Providian Collection Department, needs to learn some manners, I would expect more out of a two year old. I called her on Tuesday, regarding my account that is having false informamation on my credit reports. Monica first refused to let me speak to a supervisor, then she hung up on me.

I then called back, and after I gave my account number she said "Its you again". I still have not spoke to a manager, or supervisor, I was told they are too busy. This is their mistake, and they refuse to help me get it resolved.

Jennifer
anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2003 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/providian-fiancial/nationwide/providian-fiancial-rip-off-pleasanton-california-46099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content