Complaint Review: ProWhiteTeeth

• ProWhiteTeeth
    PO Box 87495
    College Park, Georgia
    USA

ProWhiteTeeth Pro-active Labs Paid but never received final product College Park Georgia

I was looking for a custom night guard for my wife because she grinds her teeth.  I found ProWhiteTeeth online and their prices were very reasonable.  I paid about $60 and they sent me a mold to get her teeth imprints.  I got this very fast and thought it was great so far.  They gave a pre-paid postage envelope for us to send the imprints back to their lab.  We were told that it would take a few business days to finalize the molds and to send us the completed night guard.  This is where things went wrong.

First, the pre-paid envelope didn't have enough postage so I had to supplement it with a couple more stamps.  Once I sent the mold in, I didn't hear anything for a few weeks.  Yesterday, I got a "return to sender" note attached to the package I sent.  I called the customer service number provided and it just went to a voicemail saying that they were unavailable to take my call. [continued below]....

.....  I called several times in the past couple of days and the same voice mail came up.  I also emailed them several times asking why the package was returned and what the correct address was.  To date, no response by email or phone.

I have a feeling I was ripped off.  The weird thing is why would they go through the trouble and cost of mailing me the imprint mold kit only to not follow through with the final product?  It's baffling and I am needless to say, very frustrated and angry.  In my opinion, you should not buy any night guard products from this establishment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prowhiteteeth/college-park-georgia-30337/prowhiteteeth-pro-active-labs-paid-but-never-received-final-product-college-park-georgia-1141344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content