Complaint Review: Publishamerica

P.O. Box 151
    Frederick, Maryland
    United States of America

Publishamerica A Author's Worst Nightmare Frederick, Maryland

I wish that I had done alot more of investigating this company perhaps then I would not have become another victim. Believe me any new author/writer out there that is looking for a publisher, do not, I repeat do not consider Publishamerica.

They will take your dream and destroy it. They are heartless in their dealings with you. Nothing is free. They will take a 6x9 paperback book novel and jack the price up on their on-line bookstore three times what a comparable book would cost. I know I've been there as the author of "Confederate Gold-The War."

They will lie to you, scam you about Books A Million deals, NBC-TV deals, overseas Japan book sales, TV script deals, I mean their lies are endless. I am willing to enter into a class action lawsiut with anyone out thetre that has suffered by this company's actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/publishamerica/frederick-maryland-21705/publishamerica-a-authors-worst-nightmare-frederick-maryland-750372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content