Complaint Review: PuppyPawler.com - Sherry Carter

• PuppyPawler.com - Sherry Carter
    300 Starmont Road
    Gallion, Alabama
    United States of America

PuppyPawler.com - Sherry Carter http://www.puppypawler.com/index.html UNHEALTHY BREEDING OF PUPPIES, PUPPY MILL Gallion Alabama

I purchased a Shichon puppy from her for $800 dollars, expecting a top of the line puppy. I love my puppy. However, when my boyfriend went to pick up the puppy she refused to show us her "breeding facility".

Also, we were not given any papers or birth date. She said the birth date information was in her breeding facility across the lake and we could not see it. This alarms me because who knows how many animals she has in there.

Since then I have called her multiple times requesting his birth date and she refuses to respond. We also were not able to see the parents at the time of pick-up.

Also, my puppy was taken to the vet the first time today and has ear mites. These are only carried in litters that aren't properly cared for.

Puppies health is very important and I would not purchase one of her over-priced dogs again.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM SHERRY CARTER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/puppypawlercom-sherry-carter/gallion-alabama-36742/puppypawlercom-sherry-carter-httpwwwpuppypawlercomindexhtml-unhealthy-breeding-993439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content