Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, July 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 18, 2009
  • Reported By: Port Chester New York
  • Pure Nutrients, Inc.
    181 Marsh Hill Road
    Orange, Connecticut

Pure Nutrients, Inc. Nothing Natural About Nature Cleanse! Orange Connecticut

I was actually angry but, not surprised to open a jiffy mailer this morning to find YES! another bottle of unwanted, unordered and...of course, prepaid $93.95 shipment of Nature Cleanse. What has become infruiating is that the telephone number provided by Pure Nutrients is closed and I suspect bogus!

The "packing slip" provides no email or website conatct info. for Pure Nurtients. I am at a loss for how to recoup my money AS WELL AS discontinue these shipments.

I plan to contact my bank, deactivate my card at a huge inconvenience to me, thus stopping the apporval of any further charges to my account. However, I really want to persue the rcovery of my $93.

Feeling like such a sucker!!!

Chrissy
Port Chester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2009 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pure-nutrients-inc/orange-connecticut-06477/pure-nutrients-inc-nothing-natural-about-nature-cleanse-orange-connecticut-471097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content