Complaint Review: purehealth100

• Reported By: Blacklily — pearl Mississippi
  • purehealth100

Internet
    USA

purehealth100 Shopping cart checkout tried to scam mne for $15.00 USD more than what I ordered then did not respond to contact Internet

Purehealth100.com was recommended to me for a great place to purchase effective Green Coffee bean and Red raspberry Ketones. I ordered a small (30 pills) Green Coffee Bean for $9.99 and a large Raspberry ketone for $19.99.

My Subtotal came to $44.98, so i reviewed my cart and there was showing 1 of each oitem at the above described price. I thought maybe they were including S&H so I added my location and got the S&H estimate. It said it would cost $6.00 to UPS these to me, bringing my total to $55.98!!!

I tried to call their phone number and got no answer, even though it was business hours, they also had a "Chat Now!" feature, which i used to ask why I was being charged $15.00 more since my cart was accurate. After having input my location my subtotal changed to $29.98 (as it should have been) and the S&H appeared as $6.00. That is $35.98 but at the bottom my total was STILL saying $55.98. No one would answer me at all. I tried forever (Well over an hour) to get someone to answer, and this is during business hours. I told them i was going to give them a poor review and go buy this stuff at my local health food store where it is only $4.00 more than ordering online.

Their customer service sucks and they obviously have some type of error or scam going with their checkout system! This was ridiculous & i am grateful i gave them no CC info beforehand! Don't deal w/ them unless you want charged extra for nothing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/purehealth100/internet/purehealth100-shopping-cart-checkout-tried-to-scam-mne-for-1500-usd-more-than-what-i-or-1056039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content