Complaint Review: Qualia Market Research

• Reported By: Mike — Fremont California USA
  • Qualia Market Research

Internet
    USA

Qualia Market Research Lia PasternackLisa Nack Market Research Scam - Does not pay promised honoarium Internet

Be aware of Qualia Market Research. This company is a scam.

I was recruited by Qualia Market research to participate in a market research and they promised me $300 for 1 hr of my time. I spoke with Lia Pasternack and she setup the interview with the company. It's been almost 2 months since the interview however I have not received my honorarium. I send few emails and I have not heard back. I called the number I have for Qualia Research and that number is not accepting any voicemails.

I searched on Internet and found out that few other people have been scammed as well. Qualia recruits busy health care professionals to participate to speak with companies that are doing market research. Qualia promises a descent honarium for healthcare professionals to participate in such market research. They collect the money from the company that is sponsoring market research and they pocket all the money without paying anything to the professionals who participated in the study.

Be aware and stay away from Qualia Market Research or Lia Pasternack. She also refers herself as Lisa Nack.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2015 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/qualia-market-research/internet/qualia-market-research-lia-pasternacklisa-nack-market-research-scam-does-not-pay-promis-1227222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content