Complaint Review: Qualitygenerics.com

• Qualitygenerics.com
    autosupport@aclepsa.com
    Nationwide
    Philippines

Qualitygenerics.com They should be called Qualityripoffs.com Olongapa Nationwide

The company advertises on the internet. I contacted them and ordered medicine on January 15, 2008. They told me that the delivery, which cost $16.00 would take 10-15 working days. Two days after ordering over the internet, the company debited my credit card company for $50.00 for meds and delivery.

I had emailed them on January 28 because I hadn't received anything. The DID email me to say that if I don't get it by Feb. 1, 2008, to let them know. Starting on Feb 4, I have tried to reach them but they don't answer their 24/7 hotline, nor did they respond to my emails. In fact the emails are sent back as not deliverable.

Today, Feb 7, 2008, I contacted my credit card company and they began the "charge back" rocess.

Lidia
Mount Royal, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/qualitygenericscom/nationwide/qualitygenericscom-they-should-be-called-qualityripoffscom-olongapa-nationwide-306951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content