Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE -- SLOW SHIPPING -- CAN'T DELIVER ON PROMISES -- DON'T KNOW PARTS FOR THEIR OWN PRODUCTS

QUICK Spa Parts first off is not "QUICK".  Not only did my order ship over weeks in 3 shipments, but they charged me for expensive OVERNIGHT shipping each time.  Yes, I requested fast shipping, but I was charged more than $150.00 ( Ibeleive) in shipping costs as they shipped partial boxes.  Further, though I paid for quick shipping, it took many weeks, and I only got the fimal shipment after threatening to cancel everything.  Lied too more than once on the status of the order.

THE WORST THING WAS: They never did get the order right!  Even though they, Cal Spas made my spa, giving them the serial number meant nothing, as they couldn't figure out what replacement jets I needed.  I didn't mind having to send them pics of each type of existing jet, but then they sent parts that don't fit and/or don't work anyway.  They can't figure out what they built so what good are serial numbers?

After humdreds of dollars spent, I have a spa with non-functioning features.  Worse off than before I contacted them. Please try another source for your parts, if available.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2015 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quick-spa-parts/nationwide/quick-spa-parts-aka-cal-spa-quick-spa-parts-bad-service-nationwide-1213878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Spa Parts