Complaint Review: quikr.com SCAMMERS DON

• Reported By: wipeout — covina California United States of America
  • quikr.com SCAMMERS DON

Internet
    USA

quikr.com SCAMMERS SELL YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!!! BEWARE of quikr.com Free classified SCAM Internet

quikr.com SCAM BEWARE. They take your phone number then REJECT your ad and SELL your number. I posted an ad with a BRAND NEW phone. This phone was used for my EMERGENCY phone. NO ONE had the number, not even my mom. Ever since I tried to post the ad they REJECTED they gave out my phone number and I recieve spam EVERYDAY now! They also are PREJUDICE I posted the EXACT same ad all the INDIANS POST and because I am from USA they REJECT it. Total scammer should be shut down and sued. They are little scamming creeps! Beware. They force you to add your phone then do not post you ad.

SCAMMERS!!!! quikr.com spamms too all day all night they will not stop sending me ADS for tha past year. I told them to stop.. This is a gross and disgusting Indian scamming poor desperate poeple Franchise stealing and sellng. THIEFS!!!

POST AT YOUR OWN RISK! Don't say I didn''t warn you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2016 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quikrcom-scammers-don/internet/quikrcom-scammers-sell-your-phone-number-beware-of-quikrcom-free-classified-scam-i-1285511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content