Complaint Review: R3N3 International Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, January 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 10, 2009
  • Reported By: Kotli Other
  • R3N3 International Inc.
    306 Nice Ave. Unit 2
    Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

R3N3 International Inc. They Ask My Personal Information For Verified My Account - I Provided My Person Detail But They Grabe It And Not Active My Account Now Jenkintown Pennsylvania

r3n3.com Own Scriptlance.Com, Recently They Suspend My account With No Reason. And When i talk to there Customer Support Person whos name is Neeraj Kumar, He Said We Need Your Phone Number And National ID Card Copy Verification. I Provided Them Fully As They Asked, When Provided Information They Start Playing With Me. Put another Person Account In Front Of Me and said "32abas23" this is also your account. How will you explain It"

I explain that i hold one account and not know this person but this person hav a good review as well so i not want to put it on trouble you can freely ask him for confirmations as well. And about Me I hold only one account with user name M--e--g--k---s. And also said if this person not provide you confirmation you can freely close his account to i don't care about it that who is he , as i not hold his account and have 1 account with username i provided and my own profile has good review then why will i go with other account. I ask them to active my account as i provided all information they asked.

In Next Messege Board " It is indeed that it is your account. How will you explain It"

Again same think and around 4 time this person did same thing with me, and grabe my personal information and after that being playing with me. I told him i hold one account but not know why he is doing and almost grabe my deposit funds in my account as well and being playing with.

Is there any one who can help me in this issue that why they are doing this with me. Or i report https://complaint.ic3.gov/ about this issue ?

Syed
Kotli
Pakistan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2009 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/r3n3-international-inc/jenkintown-pennsylvania-19046/r3n3-international-inc-they-ask-my-personal-information-for-verified-my-account-i-provi-410379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content