Complaint Review: RAC acceptance

Wellington, Florida
    United States of America

RAC acceptance SCAM- BIG RIP-OFF Wellington, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Hi I work at RAC

I went to Room to go to buy a bedroom set. Had my set on extended deliver when a rep from RAC called me informimg me that. I can get my set ASAP and only pay $25. each a month on in addition to my monthly payment. My monthly payment was $149. coated by the rep. ($149 + $25 +TAX =$184.94). I paid this amount plus a down payment of $474.00 for nine months. My orginal price was $1349.00.

I called the rep. for a paid off total only to be inform I owe RAC $994.94???. After nine my balance is not going down. She kept telling me that RAC doesn't charge interest. However couldn't explain in detail what the companies policy was, are where my money was going. Instead she kept telling me that she's new and the other rep. quit. All  I need is answers and clearity..Consumer PLEASE BEWARE!!! This company is a loan shark and is out to get people that need a helping hand.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rac-acceptance/wellington-florida-33414/rac-acceptance-scam-big-rip-off-wellington-florida-973812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Hi I work at RAC

AUTHOR: JanaReed - (United States of America)

Im sorry to hear about the issues youve been having with your account. We want to make sure that

customers always have accurate account information and that all questions are addressed. Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 and wed be happy to answer any questions you have and clear up any mistakes on your account. Thanks!