Complaint Review: Ralph Murrieta

• Reported By: Cecil — Orange California United States of America
  • Ralph Murrieta

, California
    United States of America

Ralph Murrieta Installed oversized shutters and said he would come back with proper sized shutters, California

*Consumer Comment: This guy ripped me off too!

Ralph Murrieta measured my bedroom window sill on or around March 22, 2011 to obtain and install shutters for my bedroom.  He was paid $650. He came out, after repeated calls, on or around July 18, 2011 and removed my old shutters and began installation of the new shutters.

I checked on his work periodically during the time he was at my house. I found him at one point more than half way throught the installtion process and he told me that "the company had given him the wrong size or order." He double-checked his measurements against my initial order form by remeasuring the window sill. He said, "I'll have to order the shutters again, and it will take approximately four (4) weeks before I can install this correct size.

We called many times after the four(4) week period starting August 16,2011 but he has ignored our calls. I would not recommend Ralph Murrieta to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ralph-murrieta/-california-unknown/ralph-murrieta-installed-oversized-shutters-and-said-he-would-come-back-with-proper-sized-798208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This guy ripped me off too!

AUTHOR: Tiffany and Jason - (United States of America)

At least you saw some product. He took my down payment in June 2012 and has not delivered the goods or refunded my money. He's an extremely poor business man!